Castle Hill Road, Ebbsfleet, Kent, DA10 1BY
- Last one remaining on this phase!
- A choice of different colours of bricks to complete the finish of your home
- Fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer & more
- All flooring included as part of our standard specification
- Electric car charging stations on each home as standard***
- Full sized balcony leading out from bedroom
- First homes ready to move in to in Spring / Summer 2022
- Limited number of homes available so please act fast
- NEW PLOTS COMING SOON - Register now for updates!
- 10-year NHBC warranty
Plot number available: 14This beautiful one bedroomed detached coach house is available to buy now and will be ready to move in to in the Spring / Summer of 2022. This home comes with a car port which includes a lockable front gate** and electric car chargning station. With only 1 of these homes being built in our first release please act quick if you would like anymore information on this wonderful home.
A BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT LAUNCHED IN NOVEMBER 2021
Our stunning brand new development, Alkerden Gateway, offers a selection of homes including a 1 bedroom Coach House along with a number of different designs of 3 & 4 bedroom character homes in the beautiful new Garden City of Ebbsfleet.
Ebbsfleet Garden City is an exciting new project which includes 6,250 new homes, 3 new primary schools, a secondary school including sixth form college, a new market centre with shops, bars, restaurants and office space. But what really makes this the place to be is the 30% open space including a new urban park, playing fields, six dual use sports pitches, six tennis courts, allotments and a plethora of beautiful walking and cycle routes.
Westerhill Homes are proud to be the first developer in the new village to offer their customers a say in how they want their houses to be built. Our customers will be able to choose from a number of diffrent ground floor layouts* (Perhaps you want a fully open-plan home or perhaps you'd rather have a separate office or dining area. Maybe you would like to have a kitchen/diner at the front of the house or perhaps you'd prefer the kitchen at the rear). Our customers will also be able to choose whether they want their homes to be finished in brick or weatherboarding - Made that decision? Now choose your colour!*.
Westerhill Homes don't believe in providing just the shell of a house and then expecting our customers to pay for basic essentials such as flooring or garden turf - With every one of our homes featuring a high specification as standard means that the price you pay for your home gives you your property ready to move in to without any extra costs.
Of course, if you'd like to further enhance your home to suit your individual needs then we have a wide array of options for you to choose from as optional extras.
We are located just a short 15 minute walk from Ebbsfleet International Train Station and for those of you who want to jump on to the Fasttrack bus service to Bluewater Shopping Centre you'll find this just a stroll from your home. Ebbsfleet Garden City is bristling with walkway and cycle paths and in our drive to further encourage sustainability we are providing (Free of charge) electric car charging stations on our properties***, Cycle sheds with planted tops, water butts, and the option of upgrading to PV Panels on certain homes.
If you do have a home to sell then you can also ask our Sales Consultants about our Easymove scheme. Become Chain Free for your buyers with the certainty that comes with buying a new build home with Westerhill Homes.
Open now so give us a call and we'll book an appointment time for you to come and take a look at this stunning development. For a slice of Garden City living then Alkerden Gateway has everything you need.
How to find us
Whilst we are busy building our first homes we have set up a base a short distance away from the development. For those customers who wish to come and visit our sales team then please use the following postcode, DA11 8HJ. This will bring you to 'Kent Space' where you can just park up and our team will be happy to welcome you.
For those of you who would like to see the exact location of where we are currently building then just type in to google maps the following co-ordinates, 51.439219, 0.300274.
Our sales and marketing suite is open between Wednesday - Sunday, between the hours of 10am - 5pm. Please note, in order to give our customers the time they need when visiting, we are operating on an appointment only basis.
NB - Please note that CGI's shown are indicative of the homes which are available for sale and are intended to give a generalised overview of the properties. The colours, frontage and landscaping shown in the CGI's may differ from the actual plots available for sale.
* Ground floor layouts options are different for each plot. Please ask for further details.
** Lockable gate on carports are subject to planning approval
*** Electric car Stations provided as standard on selected plots. Please ask for further details.
Castle Hill Road, Ebbsfleet, Kent, DA10 1BY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanscombe Station0.9 miles
- Ebbsfleet International Station0.9 miles
- Northfleet Station1.1 miles
About the development
- Custom build community
- 67 homes, including 17 affordable homes
- A characterful, bespoke neighbourhood
- Get to London St Pancras in just 19 minutes
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Heath. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Westerhill Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.