Cavendish Road, London, W4
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment presented in excellent condition throughout
- Gorgeous modern interiors throughout
- Two double bedrooms both with fitted storage
- Modern shower room with impressive shower unit
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Excellent location moments from amenities and the river
- For commuters both the A316/M3 and A4/M4 are within easy reach
- Dual aspect lounge
GUIDE PRICE OF £400,000 - £500,000. Nestled on the corner of Bolton and Cavendish Road in Chiswick's Grove Park, with a great view over the University of Westminster Sports Ground and the Roko Health club, lies this two double bedroom apartment, ideally situated just a stone's throw from the River Thames. The property boasts two lovely sized double bedrooms and a family shower room, and it has undergone a full internal refurbishment which included new built in appliances, a kitchen granite work surface and oak wood floors.
For commuters, both the A316/M3 and A4/M4 are within easy reach. Chiswick train station and the fashionable amenities of Grove Park are all conveniently located within a minutes walk of this must see apartment.
Cavendish Road, London, W4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chiswick Station0.2 miles
- Mortlake Station0.7 miles
- Kew Gardens Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Cow & Co are the new estate agency model which has taken the best of traditional high street agents (the service) and the best of online agents (the fee) and created a real alternative for sellers and landlords alike. The Cow & Co hub, in the heart of Chiswick, comprises a team of seasoned professionals with over 25 years experience successfully operating in the London property market. Open 8am-10pm, 7 days a week, please pop in for a chat or give us a call anytime!
Visit out website to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20557942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cow & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.