Minster Road, Scunthorpe
- NO CHAIN! Extended Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Sought After Location
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room, plus Conservatory
- En-Suite Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Driveway, Gardens & Garage
NO CHAIN! EXTENDED three bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after location close to well-regarded retail parks, featuring lounge, kitchen/dining room, CONSERVATORY, en-suite bathroom, shower room, gardens, driveway and GARAGE. Fantastic INVESTMENT opportunity!
Offered CHAIN FREE! This EXTENDED three bedroom semi-detached house enjoys a SOUGHT AFTER location, close to well-regarded retail parks with various amenities, offering fantastic transport links via the M181 motorway network and bus routes nearby. The property is an EXCELLENT INVESTMENT opportunity with brilliant potential!
The ground floor offers entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with a bay window, fitted kitchen/dining room, plus CONSERVATORY. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with the master featuring an EN-SUITE BATHROOM, plus separate shower room.
Externally the property benefits from a low-maintenance front garden, DRIVEWAY providing off-street parking, GARAGE and lawned rear garden with a timber shed.
Offering double glazed French style doors and cushion flooring.
Having a single glazed door and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' into bay x 12' 7" max ( 4.27m into bay x 3.84m max )
Featuring a double glazed bay window to the front, a colonial door, coving to the ceiling and a fireplace with a wood effect surround and marble effect back and hearth.
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.02m )
Fitted with wall/base units and work surfaces, a gas oven with an electric hob, a stainless steel sink/drainer, three double glazed windows, double glazed doors leading into the conservatory, part tiling to the walls, laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and an under-stairs cupboard.
This is of UPVC construction and offers ceramic tiled flooring and lights.
First Floor Landing
Offering a double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.49m )
This offers a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and loft access.
Fitted with a bath, a wash hand basin/vanity unit, a double glazed window to the rear, cushion flooring, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 7" max ( 3.63m x 2.92m max )
This offers a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
This offers a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white three-piece suite consisting of a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a WC. Having a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, cushion flooring, coving to the ceiling and a heated towel rail.
Front Garden & Parking
To the front of the property there is a low-maintenance garden and a driveway providing off-street parking.
The rear garden is laid to lawn, with timber fencing forming the boundary. There is also a timber shed.
This offers an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Minster Road, Scunthorpe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Scunthorpe Station1.4 miles
- Althorpe Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Scunthorpe William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Scunthorpe
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT108823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.