Brightwell Road, Watford
- Two / Three Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom (Ground Floor)
- Useful Loft Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- On Road Permit Parking
Stunning, modern two/three bedroom, one bathroom terraced character family home located in the heart of West Watford. Attractive private rear garden.
Very well presented terraced home, modern aesthetic with the added benefit of a loft.
This family home offers approximately 972 square foot of living accommodation over three floors with the potential of either a third bedroom or dressing room off the main bedroom.
The entrance leads to a spacious living area separated from the well-lit, fully equipped kitchen through to the bathroom which includes a window for ventilation. The stairs lead to the second floor where the bedrooms are located.
The second set of stairs, well-placed in bedroom two, allow you to access the loft room which has the potential to be another bedroom, office space or media room.
To the rear of the property, lays a private, easy to maintain and fully fenced garden mainly laid to lawn with a small paved area ideal for entertaining or relaxing and great potential for creative gardeners.
Living Room 28' 4" x 10' 10" ( 8.64m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 14' 11" x 6' 11" ( 4.55m x 2.11m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 7" ( 1.93m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
Dressing Room / Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.11m )
Loft Room 15' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.72m x 2.92m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Brightwell Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Station0.7 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.7 miles
- Bushey Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.