Strand, Covent Garden
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One bedroom
- One bathroom
- Open plan kitchen / reception room
- Recently redecorated
- Quiet location
- Available immediately
- Hard wood floors
- Contemporary fittings
- Close to Temple & Holborn stations
Located close to the Thames in this historically important location on the borders of the West End & City of London, the apartment is only a few minutes walk from the many cultural attractions of Covent Garden as well as affording easy access to the City.
The apartment is available to rent immediately and features a master bedroom with en-suite shower, benefitting from ample built-in storage. The main reception room is filled with wonderful natural light and has a contemporary open plan kitchen and a superb level of finish throughout, with beautiful hardwood flooring and high specification contemporary bathrooms.
There are plenty of transport options with Temple station (District & Circle) within 300 metres, Holborn (Central & Piccadilly) 800 metres and Blackfriars (Mainline and Circle & District) approximately 850 metres away.
WHAT WE LOVE: Historic location
Excellent transport links
Easy access to Covent Garden
Large windows allowing fantastic light.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: 3rd floor
Strand, Covent Garden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Temple Station0.2 miles
- Chancery Lane Station0.4 miles
- City Thameslink Station0.4 miles
About the agent
London's West End is one of the most exciting places in the world, that's why we love it. A collection of urban villages with their own distinct identities, Covent Garden, Soho, Fitzrovia, Midtown & the South Bank, all areas we're experts in and proud to call our patch.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101184000463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tavistock Bow, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.