Middle Village , Bolnore Village
- Popular Bolnore Village Location
- Double Aspect Lounge
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Secluded Garden
- Covered Car Port
This three - bedroom property is in very good order throughout.
On the ground floor you will find a good size, double aspect lounge with view to the garden at the rear of the property.
A large kitchen/diner with access onto the patio and garden which is the ideal place to entertain or just enjoy the garden view.
There is also useful downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three well-balanced bedrooms all of a good size.The master bedroom having the luxury of an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes.There is a separate family bathroom.
Parking is no problem with a covered carport to the rear for two vehicles.
This property will tick a lot of boxes and is suitable for every type of buyer.
Situated in a sought after location of Bolnore Village ,with primary school and local convenience shop nearby for the daily essentials.
You are not far from Haywards Heath , for the convenience of superstore shopping and the mainline train station with its fast links to London and Brighton should you need to commute.The Orchards shopping centre and The Broadway in Haywards Heath are just a short distance where you will find a range of shops, restaurants and bars. The countryside is not far from your front door, National Trust facilities are located locally at Wakehurst Place and Nymans Gardens, with Sheffield Park approximately15- 20 minutes by road. Brighton can be found 15 miles approximately to the South, whilst a short drive North takes you to Crawley and London Gatwick Airport
BrochuresSales Brochure - ...
Middle Village , Bolnore Village
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.2 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.8 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Mid Sussex Offers a second to none service for residential properties. Our office has a reputation for top quality professional service to property investors and discerning private buyers as well as helping hundreds of Tenants move in If you are looking to rent or let give us a call.
Located on the high street, Martin & Co Haywards Heath & Burgess Hill is one of over 175 dedicated lettings offices throughout the UK. We are a Family run business and we pride ourselves in exce
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101124001336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.