Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11
- Grade II Listed
- Detached House with Potential
- Close to Town Centre
- Detached Annex
- Basement Area
- Large Gated Driveway
- Garden & Courtyard
- Gas Central Heating
- Iconic Building
- Character Features
The basement space access is positioned along an external wall within the enclosed driveway area. Whilst considered a basement, due to the staggered topography, it is located at ground level. The space offers a wealth of opportunity, with the door opening into a central room and four other rooms positioned in either corner.
The property is approached via a treelined road. It is within a short riverside walk to Broxbourne Station and is a stone's throw from Hoddesdon Town Centre. A set of wrought-iron double gates open into an extensive enclosed gravel driveway. Subject to an incoming owner's needs, some of this driveway space could be sacrificed to offer additional garden/lawn. Tucked behind the house and detached cottage annex is a deep, raised flower bed. A pedestrian gate from the enclosed driveway leads to the other side of the plot. The area is largely laid to lawn with a few large evergreen trees and a well-maintained hedgerow along the boundary. A turning staircase leads up to the front door.
The detached cottage annex is comprised of a downstairs bathroom, living / dining area, kitchen and an upstairs double bedroom.
Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broxbourne Station0.6 miles
- Rye House Station1.3 miles
- St. Margarets (Herts) Station2.4 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' that make a house a home, and this makes us a valuab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference oranghoddesdon. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.