Main Road, Drayton Parslow
- Charming Barn Conversion
- One Bedroom With Vaulted Ceiling
- Wooden Floors To Ground Floor & Bathroom
- Neutrally Decorated
- Fitted Kitchen With Smeg Appliances
- Small Patio Area
- Under Floor Heating To Lounge & Kitchen
- Village Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Cosy & Quaint. This one bedroom barn conversion has real charm from the moment you enter the front door, with wooden floors to the ground floor and bathroom, a delightful wooden stair case rising to the first floor and each room with inset ceiling lights lighting up the neutrally decorated rooms. The lounge and kitchen benefits from under floor heating and `Smeg` appliances to the kitchen (oven, hob and fridge).
The property offers:
Lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with vaulted ceiling and bathroom. Outside there is a small patio area.
Drayton Parslow is a popular and pleasant village equidistant to both Milton Keynes and Leighton Buzzard, where you will find a large range of retail, recreational and entertainment facilities. Both towns also offer a mainline train station with regular links into London Euston. There is a village hall, recreation ground, church and public house, schooling is provided by the village school for reception to year 2 and buses to Aylesbury Grammar School and for private education, Swanbourne House School is just 3.5 miles away.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Main Road, Drayton Parslow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bletchley Station3.6 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station4.3 miles
- Leighton Buzzard Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Inspired Sales and Lettings are a fast growing independent estate agency in Bletchley. At Inspired we believe that you the client are number 1 and there is much more to moving than just getting the best price for your property which is why we will take care of everyone from start to finish. Moving home can be stressful, it can be life changing and for some it can be the biggest thing they have ever done which is why we work hard to ensure the process of buying, selling, renting or letting as
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20001810_INSP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspired Sales and Lettings, Bletchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.