Guessens Road, Welwyn Garden City, AL8
- Chain Free !!!
- Westside Location
- Duplex Apartment for Over 55's
- 2/3 Bedrooms (Bedroom Two/Dining Room)
- Two Bathrooms (One of which is en-suite to the Master Bedroom)
- Private Patio Area with access to Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking for One Vehicle
- Walking Distance to Town Centre (John Lewis): 0.1 Miles
- Train Station Welwyn Garden City: 0.3 Miles
IDEAL LIVING FOR THE OVER 55'S!!! This split level apartment is just 0.1 Miles from John Lewis and situated within walking distance of the town centre and train station. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms with en-suite to master bedroom and access to own private patio area within communal garden.
Entry via door leading through to entrance hall. Radiator. Wall mounted door entry telephone. Door to built-in storage cupboard. Door to built-in airing cupboard. Stairs to lower level. Doors to master bedroom, living room/diner and kitchen.
Double glazed Georgian style window. Fully carpeted. Radiator. Range of fitted wardrobes to either side of the bed, one containing the consumer unit within. Matching drawer units. Door to en-suite.
En-suite Shower Room
Suite comprising of a walk-in shower cubicle. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Wall based heated towel rail. Fully carpeted. Fully tiled walls. Double glazed Georgian style window with obscure glass
A fully fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and floor cupboards with roll edge worktop over, inset with a stainless steel single bowl sink unit with chrome mono bloc tap over and drainer to side. Electric hop with extractor hood over. Electric oven and grill. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for condenser tumble dryer. Space for under counter fridge and freezer. Cupboard housing gas central heating boiler within. Georgian double glazed window with additional circular porthole style single glazed window.
Double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony. Double glazed Georgian style window. Fully carpeted. Two radiators. TV point. Wall light points. Ceiling coving.
Door to built-in storage cupboard. Radiator. Wall based telephone door entry system. Door to family bathroom, bedroom two and dining room.
Bedroom Two/Dining Room
Currently used as a dining room. Two sets of Georgian style double glazed French doors opening out onto a private patio area providing space for outside dining and entertaining. Fully carpeted. Two radiators. Wall light points. Range of fitted wardrobes. Door to additional built-in storage cupboard.
Double glazed Georgian style French doors opening out to a private patio area. Fully carpeted. Radiator. Range of fitted wardrobes.
Suite comprising of a panel bath with shower attachment. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver point. Fully carpeted. Radiator. Fully tiled walls. Double glazed Georgian style window with obscure glass.
The property benefits from one allocated parking space with an additional three visitors parking spaces for the development.
The property benefits from a private patio area providing space for outside dining and entertaining with communal gardens surrounding.
Council Tax: Band E £2,337.68
Property Tenure: Leasehold
Length of Lease: 125 Years from 29th September 1989 with 92 Years Remaining
Service Charge: £325.53 PCM (Includes annual boiler service and repairs - except issues with kitchen and bathrooms)
Guessens Road, Welwyn Garden City, AL8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welwyn Garden City Station0.3 miles
- Welwyn North Station1.6 miles
- Hatfield Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21856023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.