Station Road, Keadby, Scunthorpe
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Generous Sized Bathroom
- Great First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Great Investment Opportunity
- No Chain
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Fantastic Views Over The River Trent
14' 3'' x 11' 11'' (4.34m x 3.63m)
A uPVC door leads into first reception room. The room is well appointed with front elevated uPVC window, radiator, laminate floor and storage cupboard.
14' 3'' x 11' 10'' (4.34m x 3.60m)
An attractive second reception room located at the rear of the property. With log burner and double French uPVC doors leading to the rear garden. The room is further equipped with a laminate floor, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
7' 10'' x 17' 11'' (2.39m x 5.46m)
A well appointed with a tiled floor, 2 uPVC windows, a uPVC rear door and a stainless steel sink. The kitchen is equipped with a range of wood coloured wall/base units with a speckled grey work surface and further complimented by black back splash modern tiles. The kitchen is further equipped with a storage cupboard to the rear of the room.
14' 2'' x 11' 10'' (4.31m x 3.60m)
Front elevation with spectacular views over the River Trent. The room is equipped with a uPVC window, radiator, carpet and storage cupboard.
11' 9'' x 11' 0'' (3.58m x 3.35m)
Rear elevation. The room is equipped with a carpet, radiator and a uPVC window.
7' 10'' x 12' 1'' (2.39m x 3.68m)
A generous sized 12ft family bathroom. Well appointed, equipped with a corner electric shower, low level WC, wash basin and bath. The room is fitted with a vinyl floor, uPVC window and a storage cupboard.
Fitted with a carpet and provides access to the loft.
An extensive rear garden. Providing courtyard area and gravelled area, 2 garden sheds and a green house. Scope for development.
We have been informed by the current vendors. This property has solar panels, they are owned not leased.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Station Road, Keadby, Scunthorpe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Althorpe Station0.5 miles
- Crowle Station3.2 miles
- Scunthorpe Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Starkey&Brown is your local dedicated estate agents, committed to helping you sell your home with ease.
With offices in Scunthorpe and Lincoln, our consultants really do know what it takes when it comes to selling or buying property, whatever the weather.
Since our official opening of the Lincoln office in January 2006 and the Scunthorpe office in January 2013 by David Starkey and Michael Brown, Starkey&Brown has become one of Lincolnshire's fastest growing estate agents, with an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11207755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Starkey & Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.