Jervoise Street, West Bromwich
- Four Bedroom Town House
- In Walking Distance To Dudley Street Metro Station
- Situated On The Outskirts Of West Bromwich Town Centre
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Areas
- Double Glazing & Central Heating (Where Specified)
- Full Alarm & Camera System Installed
- New Boiler still under guarantee
A four bedroom townhouse situated on the outskirts of West Bromwich town centre, providing links via Dudley Street Metro to Birmingham City Centre. M5/M6 Motorway links in close proximity and plenty of amenities close by. Viewing highly advised to appreciate the size of the property. NO UPWARD CHAIN
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL?
We offer FREE selling valuations
DO YOU NEED A MORTGAGE?
Our fully qualified mortgage experts offer mortgage & remortgage advice
Having a double glazed composite door to the front, radiator and doors to
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 7' 10" max ( 4.67m max x 2.39m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and door to en-suite, restricted head height
Double glazed window to the rear, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, shower cubicle.
Utility Room Irregular Shaped Room 8' 6" max x 7' 1" max ( 2.59m max x 2.16m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, plumbing for appliances, gas central heating boiler, worksurfaces over and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Having door to
Having a double glazed window to the rear, low level wc, wash hand basin, panel bath, tiling to splash prone areas.
Lounge Area 14' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.20m )
Having a juliette balcony with a double glazed sliding door to the front, radiator, TV & telephone points, open plan into the kitchen area
Kitchen Area 8' 10" x 8' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear, range of wall and base units, with worksurfaces over, stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, tiling to splash prone areas, electric oven and hob, with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher and plumbing for appliances.
Second Floor Landing
Having doors to
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.32m x 2.87m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, central heating radiator, restricted head height.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard, central heating radiator, restricted head height.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, restricted head height.
Black paved driveway for parking.
Having slabbed patio area and rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Jervoise Street, West Bromwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dudley Street, Guns Village Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Dartmouth Street Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Black Lake Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the West Midlands for over 20 years
We opened the doors to our first branch in 1992 and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the West Midlands area. Our five branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Paul Dubberley branch in West Bromwich for all your property needs
At Paul Dubberley our team are not only dedicated to help y
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PWB102425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.