Sinclair Road, London, W14
- A beautifully presented one double bedroom top floor apartment
- This property has been well maintained by its current owner and is presented in excellent condition
- Remodelled bathroom
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Master bedroom with ample built in wardrobes
- Sinclair Road is a popular residential street situated west of Holland Park
- Stylish and tastefully decorated
- High ceilings
A bright and an extremely well presented top floor one double bedroom flat, converted from a Victorian double fronted terraced house located in a highly desired location. The flat is decorated in a modern and stylish manner and presented well throughout. We would highly recommend an early viewing for this stunning flat.
Sinclair Road is a popular residential street situated west of Holland Park, running directly through the Brook Green conservation area. Local amenities are situated within a short walk, including shops, gastro pubs and the Westfield leisure complex. Public transport links are accessed via Shepherd's Bush (Central line and Southern Rail), West Kensington (District line - part service and Southern Rail) and Hammersmith Broadway (Piccadilly, District and Hammersmith & City lines).
Sinclair Road, London, W14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensington Olympia Station0.1 miles
- Shepherd's Bush (Central) Station0.5 miles
- Goldhawk Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Cow & Co are the new estate agency model which has taken the best of traditional high street agents (the service) and the best of online agents (the fee) and created a real alternative for sellers and landlords alike. The Cow & Co hub, in the heart of Chiswick, comprises a team of seasoned professionals with over 25 years experience successfully operating in the London property market. Open 8am-10pm, 7 days a week, please pop in for a chat or give us a call anytime!
Visit out website to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22001473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cow & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.