Cross Lane, Newsome
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Modern New Build Home
- Modern Interior
- Close to Uni & Town
- £75 PPPW
Martin & Co Student Homes deliver again with another top quality rental home for the student market. This house forms one of four new build homes in the popular student area of Newsome.
The house is ideally located for easy access to both the town centre and the university campus, the house also has local conveniences close at hand.
Externally the house has off road parking and a private rear garden; ideal for those summer BBQs!
The main entrance into the house opens into the living room to the front of the house. The living room is a good size and has neutral decor with neutral carpets; a great room for relaxing with friends. To the rear of the house is the dining kitchen. There is a range of modern wall and base units with modern appliances in place; the kitchen also provides patio doors to the rear garden. The ground floor also has a WC beneath the stairs.
The first floor of the property is home to two bedrooms and the main house bathroom. Both of the bedrooms are large double bedrooms, complete with full modern furniture. The house bathroom is fitted to a high standard with a modern suite including bath with shower over, loo and basin. The final bedroom is on the second floor of the house and is a very large attic style bedroom.
The house as a whole is fully furnished and looks great from top to bottom. The house has been built to modern standards and has full double glazing and gas central heating. Please call now for a viewing, don't miss out!
£75 PER PERSON PER WEEK
Energy Performance Certificates
Cross Lane, Newsome
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lockwood Station0.7 miles
- Huddersfield Station0.9 miles
- Berry Brow Station1.1 miles
About the agent
- Martin & Co is one of the UK's best known and most well-regarded property agents, with over 160 offices from Aberdeen to Falmouth.
Established in 1986,
Martin & Co was originally set up as a lettings business, but now offers sales services, so we can help you with all of your property needs, whether you're buying, selling, letting or renting. The Huddersfield office is locally owned and managed by William Taylor who is supported by a highly experienced group
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100987000740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.