The Town, Dewsbury, WF12
- ** GUIDE PRICE £300,000 to £325,000 **
- Spacious Four Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- Located On Generous Plot
- 17ft Dining Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Breakfast Island
- Family Bathroom with Four Piece Suite and Further En Suite Shower Room
- Driveway and Garage
- Close To Local Amenities
- Viewing Highly Advised
Through timber door with laminate flooring. Access to:
With two central heating radiators and skylight.
17' 5" x 12' 10" (5.3m x 3.9m)
The heart of the home has a range of high gloss fitted wall and base units and breakfast island with contrasting work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and complementary splashback tiling, built in 'Neff 'electric oven with five ring gas hob and chimney extractor above. With built in dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and fridge freezer, two central heating radiators, spotlights to the ceiling, double glazed window and French doors to the rear.
16' 10" x 12' 11" (5.13m x 3.94m)
Having double glazed windows to the side and rear, central heating radiator, wall lights and focal point fireplace with an inset gas fire.
11' 7" x 14' 6" (3.53m x 4.42m)
Having a double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and access to:
With three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, low level WC and walk in shower. Having an extractor fan, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the side, complementary tiled walls and tiled flooring.
13' 1" x 9' 0" (3.99m x 2.74m)
Having a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
11' 2" x 9' 11" (3.41m x 3.03m)
Having a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
9' 7" x 6' 0" (2.93m x 1.82m)
Having a double glazed window to the side and central heating radiator.
9' 10" x 6' 7" (3m x 2m)
With four piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath and walk in shower. Having spotlights to the ceiling, chrome towel radiator, double glazed window to the front, complementary tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Having an enclosed garden to the side and rear with a variety of plants and shrubs, two paved patio areas, garden shed and gated access. To the front, there is a larger than average garden with a variety of plants and shrubs and driveway providing ample off street parking leading to the garage.
4.72m max x 3.87m - Accessed via an electric 'up and over' door. With central heating boiler and double glazed window to the side.
The Town, Dewsbury, WF12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravensthorpe Station1.5 miles
- Dewsbury Station1.9 miles
- Mirfield Station2.9 miles
About the agent
These are just some of the reasons why Whitegates is one of the leading estate agents in Dewsbury selling over 21 million pounds worth of property in 2015:
-Fabulous town centre office position
-Network of 300 offices nationwide
-Qualified experienced staff with local knowledge
-Open Houses* Social Media
-In house lettings managing 350 properties around Dewsbury
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DEW210304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.