- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Six bedroom house
- Close to Southampton University
- £92.50 pp/pw
- £2505.00 Deposit
- EPC Rating - Band C
Short walk to the University of Southampton we offer a four bedroom student house in Swaythling. This property is offered furnished and includes white goods and excellent transport links to city centre. Student properties close to the Universities will go quick therefore get in first and contact Goadsby on to arrange a viewing.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swaythling Station0.6 miles
- St. Denys Station1.1 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station1.4 miles
About the agent
What our customers say about us
“Superb service provided when selling my property. Found a buyer very swiftly and kept me very well informed along the journey”
“Excellent and professional service from everyone that was involved in my house sale process. Highly recommended. Thank you.”
“I bought a house in Southampton from Goadsby and they were great to deal with from start to finish. They were very good at communication and kept me well informed about the chain in a way
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 661296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goadsby, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.