- Sought After Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Area
- Secure Entrance
- Internal Viewings Recommended
- No Above Chain
The vendor has informed:
Lease Remaining: 145 years
Annual Ground Rent: £250
Annual Service Charge: £2135 (includes buildings insurance)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Milton Keynes Central Station2.4 miles
- Bow Brickhill Station2.8 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Inspired Sales and Lettings are a fast growing independent estate agency in Bletchley. At Inspired we believe that you the client are number 1 and there is much more to moving than just getting the best price for your property which is why we will take care of everyone from start to finish. Moving home can be stressful, it can be life changing and for some it can be the biggest thing they have ever done which is why we work hard to ensure the process of buying, selling, renting or letting as
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20002338_INSP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspired Sales and Lettings, Bletchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.