2 Lupus Street, Pimlico, London, SW1V
- Lot for sale by auction on 16/12/2021
- To view the property or see a virtual tour please refer to the full sales particulars on the auctioneers website
- Currently arranged to provide Ground Floor Retail Unit with Basement and Three Self-contained Flats above (One x 1 Bed and Two x 2 Bed Flats)
- Ground Floor Retail Unit subject to a Long Lease with Upper Floors Vacant
- Planning Permission for Erection of a Mansard Roof Extension together with internal alterations to provide Three x 2 Bed and One x 1 Bed Flats
- Existing Upper Floors extend (GIA) to approximately 216 sq m (2,325 sq ft)
- Upon completion of the approved works, the Upper Floors will extend (GIA) to approximately 269 sq m (2,895 sq ft)
- Pimlico Underground Station (Victoria Line) is located 70m to the east and St George's Square, Pimlico Garden and the Thames Path are also within reach
- Virtual Tour available below
- The property is located on the north side of Lupus Street, at its junction with Tachbrook Street
- Local shops and amenities are located in the immediate vicinity along Lupus Street, Moreton Street, Tachbrook Street and Vauxhall Bridge Road. Further shopping facilities, boutiques and restaurants are available along popular King's Road to the west
- Pimlico Underground Station (Victoria Line) is located 70m to the east
- The A202 (Vauxhall Bridge Road) is located to the east and the A3212 (Grosvenor Road) is located to the south
- St George's Square, Pimlico Garden and the Thames Path can be reached within 500m
- Chelsea College of Art and Design, Westminster University and Westminster Cathedral RC Primary School are within walking distance
- Please contact laura. to arrange a viewing.
2 Lupus Street, Pimlico, London, SW1V
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pimlico Station0.0 miles
- Vauxhall Station0.6 miles
- Victoria Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Allsop are the leading and most successful property auctioneers in the UK and Europe, offering lots from across the UK and Northern Ireland.
A minimum of seven residential sales are held every year. Around 250-350 properties are offered at each auction, including vacant and investment properties, ground rents, land and development opportunities and secondary commercial lots.
Allsop's average success rate last year was 79%, compared with an industry average of 75%.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference R211215_041_LOT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsop, Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Allsop, Auction on 020 8012 1518.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.