Vermont Place, Haywards Heath
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SPACIOUS LIVING/DINING ROOM
- THREE GOOD BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- CONTEMPORARY HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN
- NEW BUILD WARRANTY
ACCOMMODATION The house boasts spacious accommodation arranged across three floors, approached through a good-sized Entrance Hall, with Cloakroom. The Living/Dining Room has ample space for a dining table, in addition to sofas, with large patio doors wonderfully framing the garden. The high gloss kitchen units, provide a contemporary feel, with the kitchen equipped with a range of integrated appliances, including an oven, hob, dishwasher & microwave.
The first floor features two good bedrooms, with a modern white 4 piece bathroom suite.
The top floor features a Master Bedroom suite, with a large double bedroom, with a modern white En Suite Shower Room.
OUTSIDE The property is set at the end of a cul-de-sac, within this small development, with allocated parking to the front of the house and a number of visitor parking bays. There is a small area of open-plan garden to the front too.
To the rear there is an enclosed area of garden, with gated rear access, that leads to a storage area for your refuse and recycling bin. The garden has a paved patio area, ideal for barbecues, that leads to a compact area of lawn with a raised brick built plinth, ideal for housing pot plants. There is also a mature shrub in a flower bed and attractive timber storage shed.
KITCHEN/LIVING AREA 27' 2" x 15' 0" (8.28m x 4.57m)
BEDROOM 2 15' 0" x 11' 2" (4.57m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM 3 11' 9" x 8' 2" (3.58m x 2.49m)
BATHROOM 8' 1" x 6' 6" (2.46m x 1.98m)
BEDROOM 1 19' 1" x 11' 8" (5.82m x 3.56m)
ENSUITE 6' 9" x 6' 1" (2.06m x 1.85m)
Vermont Place, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.6 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.7 miles
- Burgess Hill Station3.5 miles
About the agent
AWARD WINNING ESTATE AGENCY
BROCK TAYLOR has been voted best agent in West Sussex for 11 consecutive years and has branches in Haywards Heath & Horsham. The company offers FREE VALUATIONS advice for residential sales, lettings, land & new homes, from an experienced team of property professionals. With over 200 5 STAR Google reviews you can be assured that this independent, family owned business offers a high level of customer service, combined wit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100430009959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brock Taylor, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.