Cromwell Road, Winchester
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- All bills inclusive
- Approx £120 pppw
- Available from July 2022
- Very close proximity to university
Cromwell Road, Winchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station1.0 miles
- Shawford Station2.3 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We opened our office in the heart of Winchester back in January 2013 with the goal of differentiating ourselves by offering a service which is focussed on exceptional customer care, proactivity and an intimate local knowledge.
We have firm beliefs in how an estate agency should operate and it starts with our company promise:
"Whether you are selling or letting, we are employed by you to proactively dedicate our time in order to achieve the best possible price, to the best possible
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102484001059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dybles, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.