Phillips Wynd, Hamilton
- Great Sized 4 Bedroom Detached Family Villa
- Large Driveway For 4+ Cars
- Private Rear Garden with Converted Shed
- Well Proportioned 4 Double Bedrooms
- Seperate Dining Room With French Doors Leading To Rear Garden
- Converted Garage
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner With Separate Utility Room
- Close to Local Shops & Transport Links
- Closing Date Monday 22nd November 2021 @ 12pm
Hello, are you looking for a beautifully presented and rarely available 4 bedroom detached family home set within the Wellhall Grange Development in Hamilton?
Would you like a spacious and bright lounge, tastefully decorated with fresh decor?
How about a converted garage space, great for a separate family room, gym area or study?
What about a separate dining room, again with lovely decor and patio doors leading to the rear garden?
Would about a stunning fitted kitchen, with a range of stylish wall and floor units, tiled flooring & extra storage cupboards?
How would you like a great sized, separate utility room?
What about a carpeted master bedroom with double built in wardrobes and an ensuite shower room?
Would you like a 3 further bedrooms - all doubles - all are carpeted & have neutral decor?
How about a modern family bathroom suite, finished in partial tiling and vinyl flooring, plus the convenience of an additional downstairs WC?
What about an enclosed and private garden to the rear with lawn, storage shed and plus a converted summerhouse/bar?
Would a great plot position within a highly sought after development, close to amenities and transport links be to your interest?
How would you like a 4+ car driveway?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Phillips Wynd, Hamilton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamilton West Station0.7 miles
- Hamilton Central Station1.0 miles
- Blantyre Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Whether you're selling your home or looking for a new one the team at igloo are here to help. With no small print and a one off fixed fee we'll make the whole experience of selling your home a pleasure!Think all estate agents are the same?
Well we don't - we know we're different.......
Think an office that has sold more property across Lanarkshire & Glasgow than any other, over the last 3 years.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1006681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.