Broallan, Beauly, IV4
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Spacious and well laid out accommodation
- Generous well maintained garden grounds
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Bell Ingram
Pinewood is a well presented five-bedroom detached property which is in excellent decorative order and in walk-in condition. It is freshly decorated in neutral colours with oak finishings. The living areas are mainly carpeted with maple engineered flooring to the dining room. There are tiled floors to the kitchen and bathrooms. The bathrooms have high gloss tiled floors. The property has oil fired central heating, underfloor heating in the bathrooms and hardwood double glazing.
From the driveway, a paved path runs around the property to the hardwood front door which gives access to the hallway. The hallway leads to the dining room, kitchen, downstairs bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a built-in storage cupboard.
To the left of the hallway is the dining room which has which has a window to the front overlooking the woodland. Double doors open to the sitting room which has dual aspect windows to the front and rear with patio doors to the side garden and patio area.
A door with glass panels leads to the spacious kitchen which has a tiled floor and an excellent range of floor and wall units in walnut with granite effect worksurface and decorative tiling to the splashbacks. There is a Kensington oven with five ring gas hob with extractor over and a built-in slimline dishwasher. A Hotpoint washing machine, tumble dryer and upright fridge freezer and also included in the sale.
There is a WC off the kitchen and a glazed hardwood door leads to the rear garden. A further door leads back to the hallway and a staircase rises to the upper floor. The luxury family bathroom sits to the right of the hallway and has a three-piece suite in white comprising large freestanding bath, WC and wash hand basin. There is a large walk-in shower with drench head shower. The bathroom is fully tiled to the floor and walls and has underfloor heating.
Bedroom three sits to the front of the property and has a built-in double wardrobe and a window which overlooks the surrounding woodland. Bedroom four sits to the rear of the property has dual aspect windows to the side and rear overlooking the gardens. Bedroom five is a single room currently used as a study which also overlooks the rear garden.
From the kitchen a staircase rises to the upper floor landing where you can find the primary bedroom and bedroom two. The primary bedroom is accessed via a separating door to an inner hallway which also gives access to a dressing room and bathroom.
The primary bedroom is spacious and has built-in wardrobes and under eaves storage. There is a window to the front enjoying the rural views. The bathroom, which is fully tiled to floor and walls, has a three-piece suit in white comprising a large freestanding bath, WC and wash basin with vanity unit below. There is a corner shower unit with wet wall panelling.
Bedroom two has dual aspect windows to the front and side. It has built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with tiled floor underfloor heating.
Broallan, Beauly, IV4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beauly Station2.0 miles
- Muir of Ord Station3.8 miles
About the agent
- We treat every home like our own
- We buy / sell / let: rural homes, town homes, farms, estates, new homes, period homes and development land
- Local knowledge, national expertise
- 11 UK offices in: Perth (HQ), Aberdeen, Ambleside, Ayr, Bonar Bridge, Forfar, Inverness, Mayfair, Morpeth, Northwich, Oban, Thirsk
- 150 professional staff
- It’s more than just a home: we’re backed up by our teams of Chartered Surveyors, Chartered Foresters, Chartered Architects an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference INE210115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Beauly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.