59 Thornbridge Road, Baillieston, Glasgow
A very likeable two bedroom semi detached home, situated in what is an established and sought after residential area.
Lying to the East of Glasgow's City Centre within popular Baillieston this home offers close proximity to all East End amenities. There is a thriving high street a short walk in on Baillieston Main Street, with schools, supermarkets and shops all close by too. The Glasgow Fort is a large retail and leisure park with a wide offering and can be reached by car in a few minutes.
The house itself offers its new owners a flexible and useful layout. All rooms are well proportioned and there is really good provision of storage throughout.
In summary the accommodation comprises;
- Entrance hallway
- Living room with front facing window - access to large under-stair store
- Kitchen diner with wall mounted and floor standing units - there is ample space for a dining table and a door to the back garden.
On the first floor;
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC
- Master bedroom with walk in cupboard and front facing view
- Bedroom two - rear facing room with open outlook
Externally there are mature gardens at the front and rear of this house. The back garden is a large plot and mostly level. Running up the side of the house from the front garden there is a long driveway which can accommodate multiple cars.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
LIVING ROOM 4.2M X 3.4M
KITCHEN DINER 4.7M X 2.4M
BEDROOM ONE 3.4M X 3.3
BEDROOM TWO 2.5M X 3.2M
BATHROOM 2.1MX 1.64M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [ ] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
59 Thornbridge Road, Baillieston, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Garrowhill Station0.4 miles
- Easterhouse Station0.6 miles
- Baillieston Station0.6 miles
About the agent
A modern marketplace requires modern thinking - and that is exactly what we aim to do here at The Estate Agency Company.
We are a progressive estate agency based in Glasgow, and we aim to transform, adapt and improve the traditional model for navigating the property market. In short, we want to make buying and selling property as quick, easy and hassle-free as possible.
Covering Glasgow, Edinburgh and Central Scotland, our small but expert team of estate agents know the process of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Estate Agency Company, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.