Plantation Way, Storrington, RH20
- Sitting room with bay window
- Walking distance to shops
- Three double bedrooms
- Attractive gardens
- Single garage
- Driveway parking
- French doors from dining room
Outside to the front of the property the garden is well-manicured with flowers, lawn and shrub borders with two pathways to leading the front door. The rear side garden offers a private and well screened area, attractively landscaped with the remainder of the garden stretching across the rear of the bungalow with a further section of patio, useful summer house and further sheds. The outside is then completed with a single garage and driveway parking.
A spacious detached bungalow with close proximity to the village high street.
The property is situated on the West edge of Storrington village yet only a convenient pavement walk from the High Street with its good range of shopping facilities and other amenities. Pulborough with its mainline station to London/Victoria is five miles to the west, whilst the larger centres of Horsham and Worthing are approximately fifteen and eight miles respectively. Most sporting and leisure activities will be found in the immediate locality, including squash, tennis, lawn bowls, cricket and football clubs in Storrington, as well as the Chanctonbury Leisure Centre. In addition there are golf clubs at Pulborough and Worthing.
Sitting Room 19'11 (6.07m) x 12'11 (3.94m)
Dining Room 10' (3.05m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
Kitchen 14'3 (4.34m) x 11'10 (3.61m)
Bedroom 1 15'11 (4.85m) x 11'11 (3.63m)
Bedroom 2 11'11 (3.63m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Bedroom 3 11'11 (3.63m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
Garage 17'11 (5.46m) x 10' (3.05m)
Plantation Way, Storrington, RH20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pulborough Station3.6 miles
- Amberley Station3.8 miles
- Arundel Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Henry Adams Storrington Estate Agents is located at Mulberry House, a beautiful grade ll listed Georgian building which sits in a prominent position in the centre of the charming village of Storrington. Our dedicated Storrington Letting Agents and Property Management Office looks after the letting and management of many local properties and we welcome all enquirers.Storrington and the surrounding area
Storrington lies nestl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 278527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.