Ormonde Avenue, Netherlee, Glasgow, G44
- ** CLOSING DATE - WEDNESDAY 17TH NOVEMBER AT 12PM **
- A fantastic family home in a central Netherlee
- Spacious Accommodation
- Wonderful level position
- Lounge and dining room
- Level private garden grounds
- Walking distance to amenities and schooling
This traditional red sandstone fronted mid-terraced villa enjoys one of the best locations within the highly sought after suburb of Netherlee. Set within level garden grounds and displaying spacious family accommodation encompassed over a three storey layout, the subjects offer a fantastic opportunity to the local market place.
The ground floor accommodation extends to traditional style reception hallway with under stair cupboard, a fantastic bay windowed formal lounge, lovely family/dining room with electric fire and kitchen which is completed with a range of wall and base mounted units and access to gardens at rear. On the first floor a bright and spacious landing area gives access to generous master bedroom, spacious second double bedroom, good third bedroom and upgraded 4 piece family bathroom with under floor heating. The attic level has been converted to provide a further double bedroom with shower room adjacent. The specification of the property includes a system of gas central heating, double glazed windows and the subjects are well presented and decorated throughout.
Externally the property is set within level private garden grounds, easily maintained by virtue of patio and lawned areas. There is a garage are the rear of the property which can be accessed via the private lane.
EER BAND D
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Ormonde Avenue, Netherlee, Glasgow, G44
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Muirend Station0.4 miles
- Giffnock Station0.9 miles
- Cathcart Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Once, Estate Agents were Estate Agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in Estate Agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price. Most Estate Agents will reassure you that they care as much about selling your home for the best possible price as you do.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the count
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22111717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Clarkston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.