Beauchamps Drive, Wickford
- Spacious Corner Plot
- Ample off Street Parking PLUS Caravan / Boat Storage Area
- Charming Lounge with Feature Fire Place
- Large Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Ground Floor Cloaks / WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom
- Excellent & Convenient Location
- Large Southerly Facing Corner Plot
- Viewing Essential
* Prominent Corner Plot
* Southerly Facing Garden
* Ground Floor Cloakroom / WC
* Attractive Lounge; 17' x 11'
* Spacious Fitted Kitchen / Diner: 25'9 x 7'7
* Large Bathroom:
* Three Bedrooms
* Ample Off Street Parking
* Additional Side Area
* Convenient Location
Double glazed door and side window to;
Reception Hall: 10'6 max x 5'5>8'7
Tiled floor, stairs to first floor with cupboard below, textured and coved ceiling, wall mounted gas fired heater (not tested) doors to;
Cloak Room / WC:
Low level WC and wash basin with cupboard below, textured ceiling, tiled floor, extractor fan.
Delightful Lounge: 17' x 11'
Double glazed French style doors and side windows to rear overlooking the garden, feature fire place with attractive raised hearth and surround and inset burning coal effect gas fire (not tested) dado rail and picture rail, wall mounted electric heater, (not tested) textured and coved ceiling. Glazed double doors to;
Fitted Kitchen / Diner: 25'9 x 7'7
Dining Area: Smooth ceiling, electric meter cupboard, open to:
Fitted Kitchen Area: Fitted work surfaces to two walls with drawers, cupboards and space below and wall mounted cupboards above, Inset four ring gas hob with oven below and canopy and splash back over. Inset sink unit, matching fitted plinth work surface with suspended illuminated cabinets over. Textured ceiling, double glazed window and door to garden. Tiled splash backs, plumbing for dish washer and washing machine, tiled floor (appliances not tested)
First Floor Landing:
Access to loft, textured ceiling. Doors off to;
Large Family Bathroom: 12'3 x 7'5>9'4
Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash basin, Jacuzzi bath (not tested) and spacious walk in tiled shower. Ladder style radiator, further radiator, double glazed windows to front and side. Walk in cupboard with wall mounted water heater (not tested) Tiled floor, smooth ceiling with inset down lights.
Bedroom One: 13'5 x 10'4
Double glazed window to rear, built in three door wardrobe unit to one wall with floor to ceiling sliding mirror doors, electric wall heater (not tested) textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two: 13'5>10'3 x 8'5
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, smooth coved ceiling, wash basin with cupboard and shelves below, electric wall heater (not tested)
Bedroom Three: 12'7 x 8'2
Double glazed window to front, textured ceiling.
Southerly Facing Garden: Approx: 43' x 35'4
Split level with raised established lawn areas and flower beds. Crazy paved patio, access to Side Area Ideal for Gated Parking for Cars/Caravan/Boat or to extend your garden.
Additional Side Area for Boat/Caravan Storage or to Extend Your Garden
Hard standing providing Off Street Parking for a number of vehicles. Side access. Access to Storage Area (Formerly the Garage) with up and over door.
Beauchamps Drive, Wickford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wickford Station0.9 miles
- Battlesbridge Station1.2 miles
- Rayleigh Station3.1 miles
About the agent
A family run independent company that offers residential sales, rental, property management and legal conveyancing with a modern approach to marketing and a traditional high quality of service.
Chris Allnutt & Co has been trading as a Family run business in Wickford for over 40 years offering a Professional, Friendly & Informative Service on all aspects of property. Our services include:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAT1WIC001385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Allnutt & Co, Wickford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.