Southwood Mews, Driffield
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two bedroom mid terrace
- Spacious kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Low maintenance garden
- Quiet location
- Good access links to Beverley, Scarborough and York
- Offered Unfurnished
- Off street parking
- Available 30th December 2021
- EPC- C
Well- presented two bedroom mid terraced house in the quiet outskirts of Driffield. With good access links to Beverley, Scarborough and York.
This neutrally decorated and carpeted property briefly comprises; Entrance hall, large lounge with contemporary gas fire place and bay window. Large dining kitchen built in electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher as well as, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for an under counter washing machine. Small rear hallway coat hooks and downstairs WC.
To the 1st floor, large double main bedroom with storage cupboard, second smaller double/large single bedroom and modern house bathroom with white ceramic basin, WC and shower over the bath.
The property benefits for full double glazing, high energy performance rating, large low maintenance rear garden with access the side passageway, parking space and views of the children`s play area and countryside from the front.
Available - 30th December 2021
Deposit - £660
EPC - C
Southwood Mews, Driffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Driffield Station1.4 miles
- Hutton Cranswick Station2.7 miles
- Nafferton Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time, it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that home - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Whether you're letting, buying, or selling your home, we will provide a first clas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2568441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.