San Lorenza Court, Hecla Drive, TR26
797 sq. ft.
(74 sq. m.)
- ASSISTED LIVING FOR THE OVER 55'S
- A WELL PROPORTIONED TWO BEDROOM UPPER GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE COMMUNAL GARDENS
- HOUSE MANAGER AND CARE LINE SYSTEM FOR PIECE OF MIND
- FANTASTIC AND CONVENIENT SETTING IN THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- EPC B 85
The apartment is well proportioned with a lounge/dining room giving access to the balcony which in turn overlooks the tended communal gardens, south facing, this is a very pleasant spot.
The kitchen has a range of modern units with built in oven and hob and window overlooking the balcony and gardens. Tiled walls and space for a fridge freezer.
There are two double bedrooms, the master suite has an en suite shower and walk in wardrobe with a further shower/wc set off the entrance hall.
There is a walk in store off the entrance which houses the boiler for hot water and central heating, ample shelving.
There are communal gardens that nestle the property into it's surroundings, secure gated access leads around the sides of the property. There is again secure gated access leading to the Tescos supermarket at the rear for your convenience.
Carbis Bay is set on the outskirts of St Ives, many would say it's the perfect location, close enough but far enough away. Offering local shops with the town supplying more comprehensive facilities, there is access to the local train line which will connect to the main line service.
SAN LORENZO COURT
Constructed by award-winning McCarthy and Stone in late 2013 provides independent, retirement living, specifically for the over 60's, so home owners can enjoy peace of mind provided by day-to-day support. All apartments are equipped with a 24-hour emergency call facility and intercom system providing a link to the main entrance.
The development benefits from superb communal facilities including a homeowners' lounge, laundry, scooter room and landscaped gardens.
There is also a guest suite available for visiting family and friends for which a small nightly charge applies.
There is parking, subject to availability and permit.
Service Charge: -
* Cleaning of communal windows
* Water rates for communal areas and apartments
* Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
* 24-hour emergency call system
* Upkeep of gardens and grounds
* Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
* Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
* Buildings insurance
Lease 125 Years from 2013
Ground Rent £495 pa
STORAGE: 6'2 X 4'4
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 23'6 X 11'7
KITCHEN: 7'10 X 7'1
MASTER BEDROOM: 5'1 max x 9'10
EN SUITE: 7'10 X 6'10
DRESSING ROOM: 6'5 X 4'11
BEDROOM: 10'5 X 9'1
SHOWER ROOM: 7' X 4'9
PRIVATE USE OF BALCONY
Energy Performance Certificates
San Lorenza Court, Hecla Drive, TR26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carbis Bay Station0.4 miles
- St. Ives Station0.7 miles
- Lelant Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Homes of Cornwall, Charlestown
Unit 1 The Longstore Charlestown Harbour Charlestown St. Austell Cornwall PL25 3NJ
Homes of Cornwall is a leading Estate Agent in Cornwall with over 100 years of experience. We have representatives across the county and provides Sales, Lettings and Holiday Homes services.
We offer great customer service, competitive fees, traditional values all backed up by cutting edge technology including virtual tours and drone footage for suitable homes.
Whether you are considering buying, selling, letting or need advice on mortgages or conveyancing we are more than happy to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WEST46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes of Cornwall, Charlestown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.