Boxhill Road, Surrey, KT20
- Brand new home
- Pets welcome
- Family Park
- Residential Development
- Easy reach of London
- Fully Furnished
- Bus Stop Nearby
- Community Living
- En suite
- Part Exchange Available
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Quickmove Properties
This brand new, modern-furnished park home is perfect for those looking for a detached, easy to maintain, bungalow-style retirement property. The Vision is a brand new model, with a large open plan kitchen and dining area and spacious living room. The home has two bedrooms, the master bedroom also features an en suite.
This established residential development offers a safe, and friendly environment. The park is pet friendly and accepts families with adults over 25 and their children. A bus stop is located just outside the park, making it easy to visit nearby towns and cities.
This development is a short distance from the M25 but is surrounded by countryside, with the North and South Downs on your doorstep.
The town of Dorking and Leatherhead are just 6 miles away and are easily accessible by car or public transport and offer an array of amenities, theatres and entertainment. Epsom Downs Racecourse is 15 minutes drive away and is a must-visit for racing fans.
- Doctor-s Surgery: 5 minute walk
- Local Shops: 5 minute walk (including Post Office)
- Supermarket: 4 miles
- Bus: 5 minute walk
- Leisure Centre
- Local horse riding
- Chessington and Thorpe Park
- Dorking – shopping and antiques
- Epsom and Sandown Racecourses
- Guildford, Leatherhead, Kingston and Reigate
- Polesden Lacey, LeithHill and BoxHill – National Trust
HOUSE TO SELL?
Hassle-free property Part-Exchange is available from recommended part-exchange specialists Quickmove Properties, with no estate agent fees, no solicitors fees and no market uncertainty.
Please note: manufacturers stock show home image has been used and may not be a 100% true representation of the property on-site. Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras.
Boxhill Road, Surrey, KT20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Betchworth Station0.8 miles
- Boxhill & Westhumble Station2.0 miles
- Dorking Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Quickmove Properties, Wiltshire
15 Interface Business Park, Binknoll Lane, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 8SY
Quickmove Properties are park industry specialists, helping to deliver the dream of living the modern park home lifestyle. Operating since 1998, they have significant experience in dealing with park operators, park home manufacturers, estate agents and solicitors.
So if you're looking to downsize to a modern luxury park bungalow development, Quickmove can find the ideal park and home from their nationwide Residential Park Network of over 300 locations.
Quickmove's Property Part-Ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quickmove Properties, Wiltshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.