Westbourne Grove Mews, London, W11
- Impressive architect designed mews house
- 3 Exceptional reception rooms
- Approximately 5000 square feet
- Wine store & cooler room
- Prime location
- 4 Bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 11 Metre indoor swimming pool & jacuzzi
- Media room
- Separate split level self contained apartment
Tenure: Share of Freehold
4 Bedroom Terraced House For Sale in Westbourne Grove Mews, Notting Hill, London, W11
Nestled behind one of the most iconic & fashionable locations in the world, Westbourne Grove in Notting Hill has been the home and the social destination for many famous artists, world renowned actors and musicians over the years.
Only minutes from the front door and you are surrounded by exclusive boutiques, chic cafes and award-winning bars and restaurants. This jaw dropping architect-designed mews house, with over 5000 square feet of living accommodation, has been beautifully appointed to the highest of standards. Designed with flexible living in mind the property is connected by a glass floor walkway to a separate self-contained split-level apartment with its own private entrance.
Designed and built from the ground up as a sparkling example of luxury in the heart of Notting Hill, this four-bedroom mews house boasts an eleven-metre indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gymnasium, state of the art media room, wine store & cooler room. With local parking at a premium this house ‘pulls out all the stops’ with this automated garage stacking system.
The property further benefits from three exceptional receptions rooms, bespoke fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms including en-suite bathrooms, separate cloakroom and laundry room, a fully fitted contemporary kitchen with marble worktops, Miele appliances and bi-folding doors, leading seamlessly out to a delightful courtyard garden.
This is truly one of the finest mews houses on the market today.
Energy Performance Certificates
Westbourne Grove Mews, London, W11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.4 miles
- Bayswater Station0.4 miles
- Westbourne Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fine & Country Notting Hill and Chelsea, we offer luxury properties for sale within West London. Our very specialist regional knowledge of this specific market ensures that you receive the very best service, whether you are buying or selling a property in Notting Hill, Chelsea, or surrounding regions. Our local knowledge of West London and more specifically the luxury property market within the Notting Hill and Chelsea regions enables us to deliver the best results possible.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RX127293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.