Amberley Road, Storrington, RH20
- Sitting room with open period fireplace
- Single garage and two driveways
- Dining room with open fire
- Large outdoor entertaining space
- Kitchen with walk in larder
- South facing garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Potential for a home office or party room
- Family bathroom
The ground floor comprises of a sitting room with period open fire, bay window and lovely wood flooring, dining room again with an open fire and fitted bookshelves either side, kitchen with range cooker, butlers sink, dishwasher, oak worksurfaces and central island unit, there is also a large pantry.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a bathroom. There is access to a large loft with ample head height. The beauty of Edwardian properties are the lovely high ceilings making the rooms feel very spacious.
Outside the rear gardens are south facing and enclosed perfect for your four legged friends or young children running around. Directly from the kitchen is a covered dining area with access to a storage cupboard and rear access also to the garage which also has space for washing machine and tumble dryer. The garden is laid to lawn with a variety of plants and shrubs and two vegetable raised beds, at the end of the garden is the startings of a home office or party room whichever your requirement may be.
This is a lovely family home with scope for extending and adapting to your family needs.
A detached Edwardian family home, close to village centre and amenities with a south facing garden.
Amberley Road, Storrington, RH20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pulborough Station3.6 miles
- Amberley Station3.8 miles
- Arundel Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Henry Adams Storrington Estate Agents is located at Mulberry House, a beautiful grade ll listed Georgian building which sits in a prominent position in the centre of the charming village of Storrington. Our dedicated Storrington Letting Agents and Property Management Office looks after the letting and management of many local properties and we welcome all enquirers.Storrington and the surrounding area
Storrington lies nestl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 350254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.