Clemens Street, Leamington Spa
Block of Apartments
- Fantastic Development Opportunity
- Heart of Leamington Town Centre
- Freehold property
- Comprising Both Residential & Commercial accommodation
- Total Existing Retail Space - 203.7 sqm
- Three Well Proportioned Two Bedroom Flats Totalling 184 sqm
- Historic Planning Once Granted For The Erection of Three Further Flats
- All Current Residential Flats Tenanted via AST Contracts
- Annual Residential Income of £28,380 (not including commercial income)
- Commercial Unit Vacant On Completion With Great Income Potential
It is located in the heart of Leamington town centre, situated under half a mile away from Leamington Train Station, as well as walking distance to the towns vibrant amenities.
Total existing retail space - 203.7 sqm (EPC C)
Total existing residential floor area - 178 sqm
Apartment A - 71 sqm (EPC D)
Apartment B - 50 sqm (EPC C)
Apartment C - 57 sqm (EPC C)
All the residential units are currently occupied on AST tenancies, with the current residential income across the three properties totalling *£28,380 per annum (*the information has been passed to us by a third party). The commercial unit will be vacant on completion.
The historic plans included the erection of three one bedroom flats set across part of the existing first floor, and a second floor.
Having a mixture of residential and commercial flexibility, coupled with potential permission for further accommodation (STPP) makes this property a very attractive investment opportunity.
Local Authority: Warwick District Council -
Council Tax Band: A -
BrochuresClemens Street, Leamington Spa
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Clemens Street, Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station0.2 miles
- Warwick Station2.2 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Sheldon Bosley Knight, Land & New Homes, Warwickshire
Celixir House Stratford Business & Technology Park Banbury Road Stratford-Upon-Avon CV37 7GZ
With over 100 years of extensive local knowledge and business experience in Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, and Gloucestershire, Sheldon Bosley Knight have an exceptional ability to offer a comprehensive package of in-house services which places us at the leading edge of Surveying & Estate Agency in the area.
We endeavour to provide a friendly and personalised service at all times whilst remaining professional and efficient. Our long standing relationships with land and prope
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31100955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, Land & New Homes, Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.