Wellington Road, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5GQ
- An Absolutely Stunning & Rather Special Family Home With Beautifully Presented & Generously Proportioned Accommodation
- Significantly Improved, Extended & Refurbished To An Exceptionally High Standard By The Current Owners
- A Substantial Detached Property Constructed In The Early 1980s & Extended During 2018
- Beautiful Open-Concept Kitchen With Walk-In Pantry & Living & Dining Zones Overlooking The Rear Gardens
- Imposing Entrance Hall, 25ft Lounge With Log Burner, Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC To The Ground Floor
- Impressive Galleried Landing, Four Double Bedrooms (Including Principal Bedroom Suite) & Stunning Family Bathroom To The First Floor
- Elegant Principal Bedroom Suite With Balcony Overlooking Rear Garden, Fitted Wardrobes & En-Suite Shower Room
- Situated On A Highly-Regarded Road In A Sought-After Part Of Burton Joyce With Riverside Walks Closeby
- Sits On A Plot Of 0.25 Of An Acre Or Thereabouts With Gated Driveway, Double Garage & Fantastic Rear Garden With A High Level Of Privacy
- Garden Studio With Data Point - Perfect Home Office/Hobby Room/Teenage Hang-Out
An absolutely stunning and rather special family home situated on a highly-regarded road in a particularly sought-after part of Burton Joyce village.
The current owners acquired the property during 2017 and soon set about a comprehensive program of extension and refurbishment. There is very little that hasn't been improved upon and the configuration of accommodation has been extremely well considered and meticulously presented.
The property was constructed during the early 1980s and the extension commissioned by the owners spans the width of the rear of the house. The majority of this encompasses a fantastic open-concept kitchen with living and dining zones. This forms, without doubt, the hub of the home; an expanse in which to cook, dine and relax with family and friends. Concertina bi-fold doors extend this part of the home onto a large expanse of patio in the rear garden when the weather permits.
Generously proportioned accommodation over ground and first floor levels includes many attributes associated with a quality family home such as a down-stairs cloakroom/toilet, utility room and double bedrooms.
Upon entering the imposing entrance hallway with it's impressive first floor galleried landing, you get an immediate indication of the scale and quality of the superb accommodation that prevails throughout this stunning home. An additional notable feature is, without doubt, the elegant principal bedroom where double doors open up onto a balcony that overlooks the garden to the rear. In addition, there's an en-suite shower room and an extensive range of fitted wardrobes.
The plot extends to 0.25 of an acre or thereabouts and includes a block-paved driveway secured by an electrically operated gate and a lovely, level, lawned garden with a raised, block-paved patio terrace. There's a double garage with an electrically operated door and situated at the rear of the garden, a fantastic studio building with data point. This would, therefore, make an ideal home office or hobby room or like it has been for the current owners, a great place for teenage kids and their friends to hang-out together.
This is, without doubt, one of the finest family homes we've had the pleasure of marketing in recent times and genuine enquiries are therefore encouraged sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
Burton Joyce is a highly-regarded, sought-after village situated on the River Trent offering an enviable range of amenities including both doctor and dentist surgeries, a post office, Co-op store, takeaways, library and pubs including the award-winning 'The Nelson'.
Situated approximately 7.5 miles north east of Nottingham city, it has excellent bus and rail links and therefore acts as a preferred commuter village for many of its residents. With access to Burton Joyce Primary School and Carlton Le Willows Academy, both judged as 'Good' by Ofsted, it is equally favoured by families.
The facilities at nearby Victoria Retail Park in Netherfield, three miles away, include national retailers such as Boots, Halfords, Next, TK Maxx, B&Q, Costa, Morrisons, Starbucks, Sainsbury's and a M&S Food Hall.
We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property and that there is a gas fired central heating system. Anthracite PVCu Double Glazing.
Gedling Borough Council
ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request. The Energy Rating is 76 'C'.
Band F, for which the charge for the current financial year (2021/22) is £3,186.62. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
For room dimensions please refer to the floor plan.
£795,000.00 (seven hundred and ninety five thousand pounds).
Freehold with Vacant Possession Upon Completion.
Strictly by appointment through the Vendors Sole Selling Agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Wellington Road, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5GQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton Joyce Station0.8 miles
- Lowdham Station1.6 miles
- Netherfield Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce
Burton Joyce Business Centre 49c Main Street Burton Joyce Nottingham NG14 5DX
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG145GQ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.