New Domewood, RH10
- Unique detached home tucked away in a desirable private estate
- Great catchment area for the top schools
- Generous plot, with mature borders
- Three double bedrooms, spacious bathroom and shower room
- Kitchen and useful vestibule
- Impressive living room that floods with natural light
- Extensive driveway parking and double garage
- Great opportunity and no chain
Upon entering the property, you are greeted by the impressive entrance hall, that really sets the tone for this well designed home. The kitchen utilises every inch of space, and provides direct access to the vestibule, great for muddy boots, wet coats and animals! The generous living room, must be seen to be appreciated, benefiting from a large window that enhances the view to the beautiful garden. There are three well-proportioned double bedrooms, each with storage, accompanied by the spacious bathroom, and separate showing room.
The property has driveway parking for several cars, leading to the detached double garage. The garden is a particular feature, enjoying a large patio seating area, great for entertaining, a range of sheds and an extensive lawn with mature borders, providing plenty of privacy!
3.28m x 2.62m
1.57m x 1.22m
7.98m x 4.83m
4.4m x 4.2m
3.18m x 2.95m
3.58m x 3.18m
3.15m x 1.75m
New Domewood, RH10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station2.8 miles
- Dormans Station3.3 miles
- Gatwick Airport Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Mayhews are a totally independent firm of estate agents with over 200 years combined property knowledge. We employ local professionals who have many years' experience in the local property market.
Whether you need advice on buying or selling we are here to help and guide you through the process.
We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and adhere to the highest standards of service in our industr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EAG210298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayhew Estates, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.