8 Walworth Road, London
- High Floor With Incredible Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Modern Finish Throughout
- Chain Free
- Close to Station
- 24h Concierge
- CALL TODAY
The apartment is situated on the 37th floor of The Strata Building. This amazing two bed two bath apartment boasts a spacious living arrangement with a fully integrated open plan kitchen, designer bathrooms, floor to ceiling windows and amazing views over London's skyline to the East and South.
It's located in Zone 1, close to the Elephant & Castle tube station on both the Northern and Bakerloo Lines. It also has a host of bus routes allowing great access to the rest of London. The area has been developed significantly and is vibrant and funky. There is a new large park and many new restaurants and amenities. It is one of the most up and coming areas in the whole of London.
Leasehold with 114 years remaining.
Ground rent of £375pa.
Recent service charge of £4949pa.
Brochures8 Walworth Road, LondonBrochure
8 Walworth Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elephant & Castle Station0.2 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Northern) Station0.2 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo) Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Excellent customer service is paramount to us at Love Your Home.
With extensive knowledge of the London sales and lettings markets, our aim is to help you buy, sell, let, rent and/or invest in the home of your dreams.
We are dedicated to helping clients successfully realise their earning potential. Our experienced agents are passionate about finding dream homes for every applicant across London. With experience, expert knowledge and passion, Love Your Home is your perfect partner
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31102978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Love Your Home, Greenhithe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.