- No Chain - move straight in
- Set in the heart of Etchinghill in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Impeccably presented refurbished chalet style property
- Offering versatile accommodation with the added benefit of planning permission for a side extension if required
- Two reception rooms
- Three double bedrooms
- Driveway and detached garage
Set in an enviable location in the Kent Downs in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty enjoying a semi rural feeling and yet accessible to village amenities.
Etchinghill enjoys the benefit of its own golf course and very popular local pub and restaurant.
To the north lies the busy coastal town of Hythe with its charming high street and range of independent shops, restaurants, and the nearby station of Sandling provides High Speed rail links on HS1 into London St Pancras in under an hour.
The M20 motorway provides a network to the remainder of Kent with Eurotunnel in Cheriton offering connections to the Continent.
Move straight in.
An impeccably presented, very pretty, refurbished, chalet style property offering versatile accommodation with the added benefit of planning permission for a side extension if required.
The accommodation has recently undergone an extensive programme of improvement adding interest to its design which takes full advantage of its position overlooking lovely gardens.
Deceptively spacious the entrance connects to two reception rooms both with feature fireplaces and onto a recently fitted kitchen with integral appliances.
There is a utility room and the added benefit of what could be a further bedroom with en-suite facilities on the ground floor.
Rising to the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a beautifully fitted bathroom.
The property is approached through beautiful lawned front gardens with mature trees and borders and a pathway leading to the front veranda and entrance.
There is a driveway and turning for several cars leading to the detached garage.
The rear gardens are a particular feature of the property and provide a tranquil setting of lawn, trees, mature shrubs and an area for outside dining.
We understand all main services are available.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station2.0 miles
- Sandling Station2.0 miles
- Westenhanger Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Colebrook Sturrock, acquired Paul Champion’s business: Champion & Co, in October 2013 and we have been keen to demonstrate that his excellent reputation and customer care was not lost by a wholesale and immediate re-branding of his branch in Saltwood.
Now, after more than two years, we feel that the benefits of our wider network that Colebrook Sturrock can offer should be fully shared seamlessly with our Saltwood branch.
Colebrook Sturrock have been selling quality homes in Saltwo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11146361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colebrook Sturrock, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.