George Road, Coombe Hill, Surrey, KT2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Magnificent stately house
- Heart of Coombe Estate
- 5 reception rooms
- Separate staff accommodation
- Beautiful landscaped garden of around 0.9 acres
- Grade II* Listed 16th Century Conduit House
- Garage with parking
- Swimming pool
- EPC Rating = D
Hampton Spring is arguably one of the finest houses in the Coombe Estate and offers impressive Edwardian elegant style throughout.
The property sits behind secure gates and within nearly an acre of south-facing grounds with beautifully landscaped to provide areas of lawn, terrace and mature floral beds, a swimming pool and a 16th Century brick Conduit House.
There are a number of very memorable rooms including a fabulous drawing room and interconnecting sitting room and formal dining room, all offering access and views towards the stunning gardens.
On the first and second floor there are 8 bedrooms with the principle bedroom suite offering 2 dressing rooms and a sumptuous en suite bathroom. There are 6 further bath/shower rooms serving each bedroom. Attached to the property is a self-contained staff flat with guest accommodation above the garage.
Within the grounds is a 16th Century Conduit House believed to have been built under instruction of Cardinal Wolsey (Henry VIII’’s Chancellor) whilst building his great house, Hampton Court Palace.
The photos provided are over 6 months old.
George Road is located in the heart of the sought after and exclusive Coombe Estate. The house is located towards the end of this residential part-private road and around 50m from Coombe Wood Golf Club.
Coombe is made up of a number of private residential estates and is located between Wimbledon Common and Richmond Park.
With over 2,000 acres of magnificent open space within one mile, the area is ideal for those that enjoy walking, horse riding or cycling.
Locally, are a number of fine schools with Marymount International School and Holy Cross and Rokeby preparatory schools within 400m. Kings College School is found in Wimbledon Village around 2 miles away.
Both Wimbledon and Kingston town centres offer excellent shopping facilities and are within 3 miles.
Central London is around 8 miles distance and can be accessed via the A3 or from Norbiton railway station around 1200m away.
Square Footage: 7,666 sq ft
George Road, Coombe Hill, Surrey, KT2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norbiton Station0.6 miles
- New Malden Station1.2 miles
- Kingston Station1.3 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KNL080024_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.