Brunswick Quay, Canada Water SE16
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Spacious One Bed Apartment
- Excellent Location
- Spacious Living Throughout
- Separate Kitchen
- Moments to the River Thames Walk
- Minutes to the Tube Station
- Fully Furnished
- Available Mid January 2022
The flat comprises of a good living space with wooden floors and large semi-circle windows to allow plenty of natural light into the room, a well equipped kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer and a washing machine.
The bedroom is a good size and benefits from floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes, double bed and ample storage space.
Available January 2022 and is ideal for single professionals and couples.
Brunswick Quay is one of the most sought after residential locations in Surrey Quays boasting great dock views and being extremely accessible to both Canada Water Jubilee line station and Surrey Quays Overground station which are both approximately 5-7 minutes walking distance.
Surrey Quays shopping centre is approximately 3 minutes walk from the property which benefits from a 24 hour Tescos Extra and high street shops such as River Island, New Look, Holland and Barratt and Boots to name a few.
Brunswick Quay, Canada Water SE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surrey Quays Station0.3 miles
- Canada Water Station0.4 miles
- Rotherhithe Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The Independent Sales and Lettings Specialist
Chanin Estates is an award winning boutique estate agency with over 25 years of combined experience in the Sale and Letting of Residential and Commercial Properties, Land, Property Acquisition and Residential Developments.
From our London offices we cater for clients from the East end of London to the Far East.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102299000357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chanin Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.