Balaclava Road Flat 1, Roath, CF23
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Close to Town Centre
- Shops and Amenities near by
- Popular and Sought Area
- Close to Public Transport
- Fully Furnished
- Fitted Kitchen
- Recently Refurbished
A very spacious recently refurbished one bedroom flat situated on Balaclava Road.
The property comprises of 1 double bedroom, modern high spec kitchen/open plan lounge, washing machine, dishwasher, modern bathroom, double glazed windows & gas central heating . All furnishings have been recently bought and there's laminated flooring throughout.
The flat comes with a patio and shared garden area. This flat is within walking distance to Roath park and Wellfield road's local amenities. The property is ideal for both professionals and students!
All our particulars are prepared with care. They are intended to give a fair and accurate description of each property. We cannot guarantee the accuracy on every detail. All tenants must rely on their own inspection of the property and upon their own investigation of the material facts, on which they wish to rely.
Balaclava Road Flat 1, Roath, CF23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station0.8 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station1.0 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Velvet Chase are rooted in heritage in the heart of Cardiff and consists a team of qualified and dedicated professionals. Built on 50 years of successful lettings and property sales in Wales, at Velvet Chase we understand our clients’ needs and with our team of committed and experienced associates we ensure that we’ll find the right home for you. Our name and reputation is only as good as our people - and we never forget this. It is our ability to listen to people's needs that enables us to p
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Velvet Chase Sales & Lettings, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.