Binniehill Road, Balloch, G68
- IDEAL FAMILY SIZED DETACHED VILLA
- ENVIABLE PLOT WITHIN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- MODERN FITTED "PRONORM" KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- BRIGHT LOUNGE
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- LUXURIOUS BATHROOM WITH PORCELANOSA TILES
- GARDEN GROUNDS
- DRIVEWAY , GARAGE
- EPC C HOME REPORT £240,000
Internally the property offers versatile family accommodation set over two levels and comprises :- entrance hallway, useful WC, formal Lounge and a generous sized Modern Fitted "Pronorm" Kitchen / Dining Room.
The upper level gives access to Four well proportioned bedrooms. There is a stylish three piece bathroom suite with Porcelanosa Tiles. Beneficial features include DG, GCH, and Ample storage.
The gardens offer a pleasant mix of soft and hard landscaped areas with drive to the front which leads to the Garage.
Binniehill Road, Balloch, G68
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cumbernauld Station1.1 miles
- Greenfaulds Station1.2 miles
- Croy Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We are a
local business with many years of experience in the
Cumbernauld property market. Our people have over 25 years combined experience of
selling and letting property in the local area, and we are all determined to provide the very best service available.
We offer a
full sales, lettings and management service.
The combination of a
fresh and dedicated appro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference K151121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by K Property, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.