Carlyle Court, Chelsea
- Second Floor Apartment
- Beautifully Presented
- Balcony Facing The Yacht Marina
- South-West Facing
- One Allocated Car Parking Space
- Five Star Concierge
Chelsea Harbour is located just off of The King's Road with its own marina and access to The Thames.
Carlyle Court, Chelsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.1 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.7 miles
- Parsons Green Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Specialists in waterview property
Waterview has been successfully selling and letting fabulous riverside homes along the Thames and associated waterways for over twenty years. During that time, we've built up extensive knowledge about the way this highly specialised property market operates, so much so that today we're a leading expert in the field.
We specialise in selling and letting properties by the water or those benefiting from the river lifestyle,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31105834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterview, Chelsea Harbour. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.