Bitham Mill, Westbury
- 3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE TOWN HOUSE
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- 2 CLOAKROOMS
- DUAL ASPECT SITTING ROOM
- 15FT KITCHEN/DINER
- EN-SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDEN
- INTEGRAL GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
Situated within a conservation area and in a tucked away position within a small cul de sac, this well proportioned home provides an entrance hall with a cloakroom off, a study to the front and a useful utility room. The first floor offers a full depth sitting room with a Juliet balcony to the front and French doors to the rear garden, a dual aspect 15ft kitchen/dining room with a fitted double oven and hob and an integrated fridge and dishwasher. A useful cloakroom can also be found on this level. The top floor houses all of the bedrooms, en- suite facilities and the family bathroom.
The property also benefits double glazing, gas central heating and to the outside, there is an enclosed and private rear garden, an integral garage with power and light and parking to the side.
AGENT'S NOTE: Please note there is a quarterly maintenance charge in the region of £95.00, which is payable by all of residents to cover all of the communal areas, such as the pond, play area and communal green areas of the development.
Westbury is a small market town to the far west of Wiltshire sitting equally between the larger towns of Warminster and Trowbridge. The location of the town is well positioned for commuters to Bath, Salisbury, Bristol, Reading and even direct to London via its mainline train station. The property also benefits direct access to the local countryside with the Westbury White Horse a short distance away.
BrochuresTent Style Sales ...
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Bitham Mill, Westbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbury Station0.9 miles
- Dilton Marsh Station1.5 miles
- Warminster Station3.7 miles
About the agent
One of the largest and longest established award winning independent estate agents in the area, Davies & Davies offer a complete and personal service, benefiting from the professionalism, experience and commitment of a team who are dedicated to selling your home for the best possible price and in the shortest possible time.
A market leader for the sale and valuation of residential property in and around Westbury, we enjoy an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism. With at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101197029393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.