Monyhull Hall Road, Birmingham, B30
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Retirement Apartment
- Shower Room
- Allocated Parking Spaces for Residents & Visitors
- Offered with No Chain
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Well Presented
- Close Proximity to Bus Routes & Shops
A well presented two bedroom top floor retirement apartment, comprising in brief; main communal entrance hallway, stairs and lifts to all flats, entrance hall to flat, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, shower room, double glazing, electric storage heating, allocated parking for visitors and residents, communal areas.
Pathway leading to secure intercom entry system, main communal hallway with lifts and stairs to all floors
Entrance Hallway (to flat)
Storage cupboard x 3, doors to;
15' 07" x 11' 08" (4.75m x 3.56m) Double glazed window to front and side, wall mounted electric storage heater, door opens into;
11' 11" x 6' 10" (3.63m x 2.08m) Double glazed window to side, matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls
13' 09" x 9' 11" (4.19m x 3.02m) Double glazed window to front, wall mounted electric storage heater
11' 10" x 6' 10" (3.61m x 2.08m) Double glazed window to front, wall mounted electric heater
Wall mounted electric shower, wash hand basin, low level w/c, part tiled walls, heated towel rail
Premier court was built in 1989 on land that was previously part of Monyhull Hospital.
Here at Premier Court we aim to balance independence with reassurance, supporting and promoting your independence while being safe in the knowledge that help is available if you should need it, which adds to a sense of well-being and a close knit community.
We have our own Management Company owned by all Residents and rub by the Commitee.
Safe & Secure door entry system & 24 hour emergency monitoring response service.
Development manager to keep everything running smoothly.
Laundry facilities with the option of an outside drying area.
Lift & Stair lift facilities
Communal lounge where you can meet up with other residents/family/friends
Gardening & Exterior maintenance work taken care of by contractors and is included in the service charge
Here at Premier Court...
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3
Monyhull Hall Road, Birmingham, B30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Norton Station1.1 miles
- Bournville Station1.4 miles
- Northfield Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Here at Evans you will find a proactive and experienced Estate Agents, specialising in the South Birmingham area & focused on providing the very best customer service. Whether buying or selling, we are here to support at every stage.
I have lived locally all my life and still do. This coupled with us having over 10 years’ experience working with a large Midlands based estate agents provides us with a thorough understanding of the area and of the local property market.
We have a gr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22111107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evans Estate Agents, Kings Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.