Agrigento, Agrigento, Sicily, Italy
- Nature reserve of the Lampedusa island
- Land and nature
- Spiaggia dei Conigli (Rabbits beach)
- Most beautiful beaches of the island and of the Mediterranean Sea
The villa is composed by two buildings for a total surface of 220 sqm circa and veranda, terraces and patio for a total surface of 120 sqm circa. The villa is surrounded by a 1000 sqm circa garden surrounded by a dry stone wall where you can find many plants such as palms, bouganvillae, agaves and other typical essences of the Mediterranean maquis. You have access to the villa from the Strada di Ponente, where you can go by car up to 200 m from the villa, where there is an area that you can use as a parking and from this point you can go only by foot. The villa was built in the late '70s through the demolition and reconstruction of a previous building. The villa was built keeping faith to the typical characteristics of the island dammusi with exposed stone walls, flat roofs with small central vaults, patios and verandas with wooden roofs.
- First building - The ground floor is accessed directly from the garden through a patio that directly overlooks the sea. The floor consists of a large living room, a kitchen and through a small corridor you have access to two bedrooms served by a bathroom that can also be used by the living area. From the living room, an internal staircase leads to the mezzanine floor where there is a third bedroom with a covered terrace overlooking the sea and a master bathroom. Halfway down the staircase connecting the mezzanine floor, there is an exit that connects the first building to the first floor of the second building through an external stone staircase. Access to the room on the first floor is through a large terrace which leads to the fourth room with a private bathroom.
- Second building - The ground floor consists of two rooms: the larger one is accessible from the garden and is used as a laundry and the other one is also accessible from the internal patio of the villa and is a fifth bedroom with private small bathroom.
The villa is in good maintenance conditions with terracotta floors, wall and ceiling coverings with painted plaster and internal wooden doors.
It is a particular residence in a unique and unrepeatable scenario in contact with nature in one of the most beautiful corners of the world.
Energy Class: G EPI: 308.80 KWh/m²year
Link to our website: lacommercialerealty.it/en/dett-immobile.php?idItem=50167
Agrigento, Agrigento, Sicily, Italy
Advice on buying Italian property
Learn everything you need to know to successfully find and buy a property in Italy.
About the agent
La Commerciale Srl Promozioni Immobiliari is authorized by the C.C.I.A.A. (the
Italian Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture) to operate in the Real Estate Exchange of
Rome and has exercised its business since 1978 promoting significant interventions for
residential, touristic, commercial initiatives, and for both single unit, splitting, and
construction sites of high-end properties. As further guarantee of its professionalism, it has
obtained the Quality Certifica
This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by La Commerciale Srl Promozioni Immobiliari, Rome (reference LC390) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.