Pound Lane, Oakdale , Poole, BH15
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 22' OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- MODERN KITCHEN AREA
- WOOD BURNER TO LOUNGE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SCOPE FOR EXTENSION STPP
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- WELL MAINTAINED GARDEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
* £375,000 TO £400,000 GUIDE PRICE * A bright and spacious two double bedroom detached bungalow situated on one of Oakdale's premier roads within easy reach of local shops, bus routes and schools. Poole Town centre with it's array of shopping facilities is also just a short distance away. This well presented home is offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN and early viewing is advised before this little gem is snapped up. The accommodation on offer comprises: 22' open plan living, modern kitchen area and family bathroom. Externally there is a well maintained rear garden with lawned area and sun patios, to the front the driveway provides off road parking for several cars. Further features include: Scope for extension STPP, wood burner to lounge, some integrated appliances to kitchen, built-in wardrobe, storage cupboards, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Nearby Schools - Stanley Green Infants, St Mary's Catholic Primary, Longfleet Combined,Oakdale Juniors, Poole High School and St Edwards RC/CoE.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
22' 7" x 22' 2" (6.88m x 6.76m) max
15' 4" x 11' 3" (4.67m x 3.43m)
14' 2" x 11' 2" (4.32m x 3.40m)
7' 8" x 5' 6" (2.34m x 1.68m)
Off road parking
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Pound Lane, Oakdale , Poole, BH15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station1.0 miles
- Poole Station1.0 miles
- Branksome Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Here at Anthony David & Co, there is one motivation behind everything we do - customer satisfaction.
This is what pushes us to continually deliver an exceptional service, and is why we're now regarded as one of the leading estate agencies in Poole.
Established in 2010 by Anthony Stewart and David Scott, the team draws on nearly 100 years of experience in estate agency, not to mention a lifelong love of the local area and a passion for
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22124055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony David & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.