High Street North, Dunstable
- Let type:
- Long term
- 6,541 sq ft total approximate size
- 5 car parking spaces
- B1, B2 & B8 use
- Close proximity to the A505 and M1
- Warehouse, Office and Storage Space
The first unit within the Property is a ground floor warehouse unit (B8) measuring approximately 3,753.3 sq ft with additional ancillary office space measuring approximately 1,722.7 sq ft. The second unit is a ground floor and first floor (mezzanine) warehouse space (B8) to be used primarily for storage measuring approximately 1065.3 sq ft (740.2 sq ft approx. first floor mezzanine and 325.1 sq ft approx. ground floor storage unit). There are 5 Parking Spaces also associated with the units.
The Property is currently being used as a retail cash and carry however with a B2/B8 use class, the property can be suitable for various types of business such as manufacturing, engineering, logistics, etc.
The Property is in close distance to the A505 and M1 and has fantastic transport links to London and the North.
Contact us at Venture Commercial for further information and to arrange a viewing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
High Street North, Dunstable
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leagrave Station3.3 miles
- Harlington Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Venture Residential are a new local independent estate agency focused on bringing London buyers to Luton. This ensures us to achieve the maximum value for our properties and in most cases receiving asking price offers or above.
We are a fast growing company with over 25 years combined experience in the property market and all of our team have extensive knowledge about Luton and the surrounding areas.
We personalise our service to each client as we understand no two properties are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11232396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venture Residential, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.