Handsworth Wood Road, Birmingham
- Impressive Character Property
- Five Large Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Large Plot
- Rear Garden With Gated Rear Access
- Parking For Seven Cars
- Grade 2 Listed Building
A superb period property which is laid out across three levels and has retained its original charm and offers high ceilings, fabulous staircase, impressive entrance hall, and a very generous plot size with vehicle access to the gated rear entrance. There is huge potential with this inviting property
A superb period property which is laid out across three levels and has retained its original charm and offers high ceilings, fabulous staircase, impressive entrance hall, and a very generous plot size with vehicle access to the gated rear entrance. There is huge potential with this inviting property which offers 5 large double bedrooms, two bath/shower rooms, three reception rooms and a stunning family kitchen with breakfast bar. Parking is serviced very well with space for seven to eight vehicles to the rear, front and side with flexible parking available. To the rear of the property there is a beautiful garden which includes a fish pool, decorative bridge mature foliage and lawned area with trees plus a spacious patio and terrace - perfect for relaxing or entertaining
A grand entrance hallway suiting a property of this stature with wood flooring, wood panelling to lower walls and beams to ceiling. There is a useful recess ideal for use as a coat rack, radiator, staircase to upperfloors and door to cellar.
Featuring wash hand basin and w.c. with mosaic tiled flooring and tiling to lower walls, recessed spots to ceiling and extractor.
Lounge (rear) 19' x 14' 10" ( 5.79m x 4.52m )
A fabulous reception room with window to rear aspect and wooden detailing to walls, with gas fire inset to copper fronted feature fireplace. This large room has a door leading to the garden and double doors leading to front living room.
Dining Room 13' 4" chimney breast x 11' 10" ( 4.06m chimney breast x 3.61m )
A dual aspect room with windows to both side and rear aspect with built in storage and radiator, being accessed from the main hallway with decorative tiled floor, which offers spacious family dining with direct access into the kitchen
Living Room (front) 17' 8" x 14' ( 5.38m x 4.27m )
Windows to front aspect with bay, feature fireplace with tiled back and hearth, exposed timber boards to floor, radiator, and ceiling rose
Kitchen 24' To cupboard door) x 8' 1" ( 7.32m To cupboard door) x 2.46m )
Three double glazed windows to side and double glazed door to side leading to garden. A stunning large fitted kitchen which unfolds as you enter with a full range of fitted units with granite effect worktop which perfectly complement this area, and includes a breakfast bar with space for three seats. Kitchen comes complete with a instant hot and cold water tap adjacent to the sink
Bedroom One 19' x 14' ( 5.79m x 4.27m )
Large double sized bedroom with window to rear aspect and benefitting from fitted wardrobes and drawer units, feature fireplace and gas fire. Two ceiling roses and two ceiling lights.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 13' 5" ( 4.19m x 4.09m )
Large double sized bedroom with window to rear aspect and benefitting from fitted wardrobes, fitted corner desk and drawer units (inset lighting). Feature fireplace and gas fire plus ceiling rose
Bedroom Three 17' 8" x 11' 8" (wardrobe front) ( 5.38m x 3.56m (wardrobe front) )
Double bedroom with bay window to front aspect, and benefitting from fitted wardrobes and concealed study area, radiator.
A truly stunning bathroom which really makes the most of this space with underfloor heating, tiling to walls, a feature roll top copper bath, a modern wash hand basin with waterfall mixer tap, shower enclosure, a modern shaped w.c and a vertical radiator to wall, recessed spots to ceiling
Second Floor Landing
Window to side aspect.
Bedroom Four 19' x 10' 4" ( 5.79m x 3.15m )
A dual aspect large double bedroom with windows to rear and side aspect benefitting from fitted wardrobes and drawer units, radiator, and access to loft
Bedroom Five 13' 6" x 11' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.56m )
A large dual aspect double bedroom with windows to rear and side aspects, with radiator, fitted wardrobes and drawer units.
This second floor bathroom space comprises of a corner bath, contemporary wash hand basin and w.c, shower enclosure, extractor fan, vertical radiator and towel rail. This shower room has a window to front aspect, recessed spots to ceiling
A large mature garden with paved patio area plus raised feature terrace, decorative bridge with a selection of shrubs, trees and plants, with a feature fish pool to the front section of this long garden. This garden is ideal for entertaining and relaxing with a further garden area of lawn leading to further parking with gated vehicle access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Handsworth Wood Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamstead Station0.8 miles
- Perry Barr Station1.2 miles
- Winson Green Outer Circle Tram Stop1.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Knowle Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Knowle
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL103663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways Select, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.