Dickens Heath Road, Shirley, Solihull
- Spacious town house
- Two En-Suites, Family bathroom & Downstairs W/C
- Open plan Kitchen/Diner
- Family sized garden
- Walking distance to all local shops, amenities, restaurants & Bars.
- Short commute to the M42
- Close to both Shirley & Solihull town centres
- Good School catchment areas
Dickens Heath village offers a contemporary life style with a superb range of family homes and apartments along with access to great school, amenities local restaurants and bars. Set within easy access to the M42 and train stations the village is ideal for families and commuters
Dickens Heath village offers a contemporary life style with a superb range of family homes and apartments along with access to great school, amenities local restaurants and bars. Set within easy access to the M42 and train stations the village is ideal for families and commuters and certainly gives that perfect village lifestyle whilst being in reach of local towns such as Shirley & Solihull.
Double glazed door to front aspect, central heating radiator, tiled flooring and storage cupboard.
Lounge 20' 6" x 14' 7" ( 6.25m x 4.45m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, central heating radiator, TV and telephone point, carpet and spotlights.
Kitchen / Diner / Lounge 17' x 31' 1" ( 5.18m x 9.47m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, double glazed French doors to rear aspect, a fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, two central heating radiators, tiled flooring, pantry and storage cupboard.
WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage, tiled floor, extractor fan, central heating radiator and tiled to splash-prone areas.
Storage cupboard and carpet.
Bedroom One 16' 6" plus built-in wardrobes x 11' 6" max ( 5.03m plus built-in wardrobes x 3.51m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, central heating radiator, carpet, TV point and door leading to:
Shower, WC, hand wash basin, wall units, central heating radiator, spotlights, extractor fan and lino flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.51m max x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator, carpet, TV point and built-in wardrobes.
Shower, WC, hand wash basin, central heating radiator, lino flooring and tiled to splash-prone areas.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator, carpet and TV point.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Five 7' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.26m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator and carpet.
Bath, shower, WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage, central heating radiator and lino flooring.
Paved patio, lawn, fencing to boundaries and summer house.
Summer House 9' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.36m )
Wooden decking flooring, lighting and power supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Dickens Heath Road, Shirley, Solihull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitlock's End Station0.7 miles
- Shirley Station1.1 miles
- Wythall Station1.3 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Shirley for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI206167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.