Marlborough Gardens, Upminster
- Lounge 17'4 x 12'
- Family Kitchen/Dining Room 23'3 x 18'5 + 11'9 x 7'10 Recess
- Utility Room 12'6 x 6'9 and Shower Room 6'9 x 6'7
- First Floor Bedroom Two 15'2 x 12'1
- Bedroom Three 11'4 x 10'2 + Wardrobes
- Bedroom Four 11' > 10'1 x 13'10 with Walk-in Wardrobe 6'10 x 5'6
- Bathroom/W.C 15'8 x 9'4 > 5'4
- Second Floor Bedroom One 19'1 x 14'8, En-suite and Study 12'1 x 6'7
- Off Street Parking to Front with Own Driveway to Garage
- Extensively Double Glazed, G.C.H, Rear Garden backing onto Playing Fields
Contemporary style door to front leading through to enclosed porch entrance with inset spotlights to ceiling, tiled floor, storage areas and door leading through to;
Hallway: Tiled flooring with underfloor heating, inset spotlights to ceiling, understairs storage space and door leading through to;
Lounge: Double glazed splay bay leaded light window to front, radiator, underfloor heating, fitted storage/display unit, coved ceiling.
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room: Double glazed bi-fold doors to rear overlooking rear garden, light well, fitted with a range of contemporary style of units at eye and base level with complementary granite upstands and granite work surfaces incorporating a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, central island with inset hob and concealed extractor plus feature down lighting, breakfast bar with under unit storage, integrated dishwasher and American style fridge freezer to remain, inset spotlights to ceiling, underfloor heating, tiled flooring, integrated double oven and combination microwave, integrated coffee maker. Dining and sitting area with wall mounted T.V connection.
Utility Room: Fitted with a range of units at eye and base level, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, storage under, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, granite style work surfaces, inset spotlights to ceiling, underfloor heating, opening leading through to;
Ground Floor Shower Room/W.C: Suite comprising of close coupled W.C, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and pop up waste, walk-in soak away shower with waterfall shower head, wall mounted heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating.
First Floor Landing: Inset spotlights to ceiling and doors leading through to;
Bedroom Two: Double glazed leaded light splay bay window to front, radiator, wall light points.
Bedroom Three: Double glazed window to rear, radiator, a range of built in wardrobes to remain.
Bedroom Four: Two double glazed leaded light windows to front, radiator, walk-in wardrobe with shelves and storage, inset spotlights to ceiling.
Family Bathroom/W.C: Double glazed obscure window to rear, suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, close coupled W.C, ‘his and hers’ wash hand basins with wall mounted mixer taps over, walk-in glazed screen shower cubicle with double head off mains shower, tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating, concealed lighting and storage shelves.
Second Floor Landing: Door leading through to;
Bedroom One: Double glazed window to rear, double glazed skylight window to front, a range of built in wardrobes with matching bedside cabinet, eaves storage space and walk-in storage cupboard.
En-suite Shower Room/W.C: Double glazed obscure window to rear, suite comprising of glazed screen shower cubicle with off mains shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, pop up waste inset into vanity unit, close coupled W.C, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor, inset spotlights to ceiling.
Study: Double glazed windows to both front and rear aspects, inset spotlights to ceiling, radiator.
Exterior: Front garden paved allowing for off street parking for several vehicles with retaining wall, own drive to garage and with ornamental lawn with Shrub borders
Rear Garden: Commencing with resin patio area, remainder laid to artificial lawn with shed to remain, backing onto Upminster playing fields.
Marlborough Gardens, Upminster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Station0.9 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station1.4 miles
- Emerson Park Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Established in 2004, but with a wealth of local experience is MARK BOWYER ESTATE AGENTS. Situated at 17, Corbets Tey Road in the heart of Upminster town centre.
Offering clients in the local and surrounding area’s a comprehensive residential sales service, concentrating on our customer care and support throughout the transaction.
Free market appraisal, colour details, local advertising and internet service. Full sales progression service from start to finish.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UPM210119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Bowyer Estate Agents, Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.