Francis Road, Frodsham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Neatly Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Convenient for Access to Local Facilities
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Garage and Driveway Parking
- EPC Rating - Current D
The property is in an established residential position, convenient for access on foot to the centre of Frodsham with a wide range of shops, cafes and bars. There are popular schools available locally and excellent recreational facilities. The road, rail and motorway networks allow access for the commuter to many parts of the North West. Regular direct rail services run from Frodsham to Chester, Warrington, Liverppol and Manchester.
Band C - Cheshire West & Chester
Francis Road, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frodsham Station0.4 miles
- Helsby Station2.9 miles
- Runcorn East Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Andrew Hayes and Gascoigne Halman have formed an exciting new alliance in Frodsham to expand further the network of Cheshire’s Exceptional Estate Agents. Gascoigne Halman are the area’s leading estate agency now with 22 networked offices in prime locations across Cheshire and South Manchester including Tarporley, Stockton Heath, Lymm, Knutsford, Altrincham and Wilmslow. Their management and staff includes some of the most experienced property professionals in the region with decades of expert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 773975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.