Walker Grove, Hatfield, AL10
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Double glazing
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ideal for Students
- OPTION FOR ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Within walking distance of Hertfordshire University
Moving Places are pleased to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom apartment benefits from its spacious bedrooms and its prime location which is walking distance from the De Havilland Campus, perfect for students. The property comprises of three double bedrooms with an ensuite to the master, fitted kitchen and family bathroom. Parking available on request. The property will also be fully refurbished for September 2022.
Walker Grove, Hatfield, AL10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station1.5 miles
- Welham Green Station2.7 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MOVIN_000642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Places, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.